From the Header module, the user can access the main MENU. The below illustration shows the main menu button from the Library application, but the access is similar to the other applications.
- Navigation, to switch between apps and workspaces
- Tasks, for editing and organizing assets
- Actions, use M-boxes to distribute, share and download assets
- Administrative tasks, to access administrative functions
- Contact/support, find documentation, helpful links, and info.
If a user has access to more than one Mediabank account, a drop-down menu will be present saying “Now representing…” where the user is enabled to switch between the available accounts. This option is located on the bottom/right side of the user's screen. (Highlighted in yellow on the above menu)