The menu is divided into five parts:
- Navigation, where you switch between apps and workspaces
- Tasks, where you can organize and edit assets
- Actions, where you’ll find your download links and M-Boxes
- Administrative tasks, where you access admin actions
- Contact/support, where you’ll find helpful links and info.
If you have access to more than one Mediabank library/account, you will also see a drop down menu saying “Now representing…” where you’ll be able to quickly switch between them.
Common for all of the applications are the ADMINISTRATIVE TASKS. If you have the administrative rights to make changes, you can perform modifications to your selected asset. Selecting Admin will activate the Administration app and provide a menu for you to do your selections. These topics regulates how an application should present its menus, default filters and so forth. Selecting menu from the Header menu again will bring you to Account settings and Application configurations. Typical setup from here is Backups/Restore configurations, M-box account setup with user/password details etc.