Mobile Android & iPhone Pro
This article cover both Android & iPhone.
Mobile upload Pro enables you to:
- Take pictures with your smartphone and upload them to your active Mediabank account
- Record media content and upload them to your active account. The format is aligned with European broadcast standards. The present configuration available is 25 frames/sec and 16:9 format only.
What you cannot:
- Broadcast live from your smartphone. You must save your recording and then upload it.
- Record media content in 9:16 format (vertical view).
- You cannot switch between your Mediabank accounts from your mobile app.
- Recordings taken from your smartphone outside the mobile app will not conform to European broadcast standards and should not be used for broadcasting without conversion.
Start by logging in with your user account credentials.
For users with multiple accounts. The mobile pro app will use your last/present active account when logging in. To ensure the correct destination, log in to your Mediabank account from your browser. Select an appropriate account, then log in from your smartphone.
The mobile pro app consists of three main modules.
- Camera (images/recordings)
- Smartphone Library
Taking a picture
Select the picture icon, align your motive, and click the record button to take a picture. You are free to choose a vertical or horizontal picture format. All images taken from the app will automatically be saved in a mobile pro folder.
Media content recording
Start recording by selecting the film camera icon and then click the record button to start your recording. You can only record in a horizontal format (16:9).
When done with capturing, you will be taken to the preview menu.
If you push the (2) "Cancel" at this stage, the media clip will be lost. Select (3) "choose" to save the clip. From here you will be taken to the clip info menu to select a destination and add metadata (keywords).
When taking a picture, the image will be saved in the app/phone library immediately regardless if you choose to upload it or not.
How to upload
Fill in your data, Tags, Comments, and Keywords and press upload.
The smartphone will use the present/active account when logging in. Properly configured, you will receive "default" (6) metadata Category (Tags) from Mediabank when selecting media content for upload. If the (6) "Category" is missing from your clip info screen, your account is not configured for this function. You can still upload your media clip/image and add your metadata (keywords) manually.
Android: Some users experience a Green screen when in camera mode selecting flashlight constant on.
Android: Exit/Return buttons freeze. Unable to exit the application.Android: A correct way out of the application when it ceases to respond is to use the hidden Logout button.