Creating and modifying Notification lists
The delivery of AdEx commercials is dependent on numerous processes, both manual and automated. A Notification list can be created to secure a correct delivery and control of the different processes running.
These Notification lists can be entered in the appropriate TAG schemes when delivering media files.
What if you forget, or choose not to add any additional recipients?
The standard list will always be active and it includes the mandatory Email address to each destination and your own. (The Notification list is there for you to add additional recipients in addition to the standard if you choose to do so.)
You and the recipients will be notified when:
- Something needs attention from you or the recipients.
- The deliveries are completed.
Notifications are sent to the registered mail or SMS.
If you would like to notify your clients or colleagues, choose “+ Add new notification list”. A dialog for creating a favorite notification list opens.
Creating a new favorite:
In the “recipients field” type an e-mail or a mobile phone number. For phone numbers use the country code then the number. (You do not need a + sign or 00 in front of the country code). Select from the list or just add a new recipient.
- Click enter to add it to the list.
- Start typing a new recipient to add additional.
- You can remove recipients by clicking the “x” next to a name or number.
- Select from the list and choose a Template.
- Check the tick boxes for the process you wish to follow.
- To make the list available for other users in your company, click the checkbox.
- Type a name for your favorite. The name you enter will appear in the notifications drop-down menu the next time you use Mediabank to send your media files. A name referring to your client or campaign can be useful.
- Be aware that if you are about to deliver a broadcaster media file you can only use notification lists from the broadcast template
- Click Save to save and exit
Special note on broadcast delivery list:
Uploaded and ready for manual QC must be ticked to receive a notification when the media file is uploaded.
After you have selected your assets (media content) and decided your destination, you must fill in mandatory metadata. The below example is used in the standard Library template.
A typical message from Mediabank (media content delivered without errors) delivered to your email or smartphone.
End of Article
End of Article