Parts of assets – Typical clips from event feed.
- First search for the full-length asset, in which you want a part/clip.
- Go to W4 and choose «Taglist» or «Cliplist» depending on whether you want to use already logged events, or if you want to make your own clips.
- Scrub through the video and set your own mark in- and mark out-points. Write name and description for each clip and «Add to cliplist.» When you have all the clips that you want, choose all the clips and send them to an M-box by clicking and «Add to M-box.»
- NB: If you use the «Cloud» M-boxes, you are limited to maximum of 5 minutes per clip in your cliplist. You can create two separate clips from the same asset if it exceeds 5 minutes.
- Click the Cloud box at the bottom of the application – click «execute»
- You will get an e-mail with download links to all the clips in your cliplist. Click each link and it will download through the Cloud-servers in Korea.
Other related articles:
Keep in mind that the Mediabank Helpdesk is ALWAYS online. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – or use the green Help-button in the bottom left corner when you are logged into Mediabank.