Quick guide to publish your assets to Equinoxe from Mediabank
- You may publish a complete asset or a part of a complete asset in Mediabank using W3 and the publishing tab.
- Find the asset you want to publish - select it - and make sure you are in W3 - then select the publishing tab.
- Fill in the publishing form. Most ﬁelds are required except for watermark ﬁle - and in- / out-points - as you may want to publish the complete asset.
- If you want the whole duration of the asset, there is NO NEED to set in and out point at the start and end of the asset.
- Once you have ﬁlled in the form and clicked the “Add to M-box” button - your asset will appear in the M-box section of the Library.
- Click the Equinoxe M-box and the M-box modal will appear - NB!!! YOU MAY ONLY PUBLISH ONE ASSET AT A TIME.
- Click the “Execute” button - and voila - you are ﬁnished. - You have to publish ONE asset at a time!
Keep an eye out on the #digitalsupport channel in Slack. A notiﬁcation like this will be sent as soon as publishing is ﬁnished from Mediabank.