View Active/Inactive users
This article refers to the new functionality described in release notes ver. 3.5.3 dated June 2018.
Release notes text:
Administrators can now set users as inactive, preventing them from reappearing in the dashboard under "pending user accounts". Administrators may select "show inactive users" to make them visible from the user overview again.
- Click "MENU" in top center of your screen to activate the main menu drop down.
- Locate "ADMINISTRATIVE TASKS"
- Click on "Accounts"
Introduced in version 3.5.3, the admin "Account Users" menu have been granted a new column (2) named "Is active".
- Select "users" to list all users
- The new column comes with a default active filter that lists all active users and hide inactive users.
You have three options. Listing active or inactive users, or simply list them all.
- Click the filter Icon in the new column "Is active" to open the drop down menu.
- Default value is "Yes" to list all active users only. Selecting "No" will list all inactive users when you press the blue button "Filter"
- To list both active and inactive users, click "Clear"
[End of article]