These release notes cover the generic features, improvements, and bug fixes in Mediabank.
Client-specific changes are documented in the support system.
- Program Delivery
- New implementation of the program delivery service
- Generic engines with enhanced scalability and standardized workflows.
Note! - This feature requires configuration by NEP Delivery Services. Please contact your administrator.
- New HTTPS upload service for better scalability.
- Fixed missing metadata keys in AdEx forms after the 3.18 release.
- The download of attachments now subjects to permissions (allowed download/ no download allowed).
- Attachments will not be displayed as individual assets in the search results.
- Breadcrumbs display a level twice (collection level) for content collections without sub-collection.
- Empty property fields populated with value “-1”. The empty fields will not be displayed. For “match day” the value “-1” is a valid value (signaling match day -1 from some metadata providers)
- The issue with the extraction of proxy files during M-Box executions
- Some M-box execution forms not loading properly (isolated to few users)
- Various other bug fixes and security enhancements.
End of article