These release notes cover the generic features, improvements, and bug fixes in Mediabank 3.24.
Client-specific changes are documented in the support system.
- Free text search within the collections to refine the search results. The users can use the free text search field to enter keywords to filter the collection results.
- The volume control of the player is now shown vertically instead of horizontally. This removes the overlay on the seeking bar.
- Better scaling of the UI in the event view workspace (W4).
- Changed some views and elements to be in lines with the dark theming and make all text fields readable.
- The time code on some audio asset is not displayed correctly.
- When accessing the m-box bar from the list view, assets cannot be added to the first M-box on the left of the bar in W2.
- When notification names are truncated in the notification list table, no tooltip with the full name is available.
- Notification lists could not be removed from the notification lists table in the asset view workspace (W3).
- Various other bug fixes and security enhancements.
End of article