These release notes cover the generic features, improvements, and bug fixes in Mediabank.
Client-specific changes are documented in the support system.
- Support for new event types: “Keeper Save”, “Incident” and “Injury”.
- Support for generic assets as static pre and post rolls for assets in M-box.
- Made “IN” and “DUR”-columns in clip lists wider to fit content.
- Improved support for help texts
- Adjustments to improve visibility for text in some of the text fields in dark mode.
- Various color adjustments for Dark mode.
- Arrow to bring up M-boxes being blocked by assets card after being minimized in W1.
- After clicking "Empty M-box" button in any M-box, the M-box is not cleared.
- Clear filters-button in calendar mode not visible in Light-mode.
- Wrong background color in W2 list in dark mode.
- Improved feedback when Aspera plugin is needed.
- Dismiss icon for notification messages not visible in dark mode.
- Year selector in calendar view is not showing months when navigating.
- When removing file from AdEx form, the file name exceeds the width of confirmation window.
- Info text dialogue boxes too narrow for some text.
- "Get user account" doesn't include companies with less than four letters.
- Various other bug fixes and security enhancements.