The image below shows the present workspaces used in Mediabank. There are seven workspaces often referred to as workspace 1, workspace 2, etc. Their exact names are:
- Thumb view - The standard (default) workspace, listing all the media content as thumbs.
- List view - Same functionality (a few exceptions), but presents the media content as a list.
- Asset properties - Viewing/editing the asset's metadata, Large mediaplayer view, and mostly used for publishing.
- Event view - Locating asset logs, creating cliplists, and viewing/creating clips for publishing.
- Event view wide - Same as above, but the player window and clip space are enlarged.
- Tags Edit - Editing Taglist, creating additional Taglist, Searching Events, and creating cliplists.
- Tags Live - Logging during a happening (logging/creating a VOD log)
Modules & components
Workspaces consist of modules and within a module there are components. These elements together provide the graphical user interface of Mediabank.
- Meta module content
- Search module
- Header module, common for all applications (Except AdEx)
- Title module
- Player module
- Navigation module
End of article