Welcome to a new release of Mediabank. News, Updates and bug fixes are as follows:
A new search function can be activated upon request.
Combined search - A new search engine will search both assets and events in one operation. Effective for customers with a large base of both assets and events. (Events are not available for basic price plan customers.)
The new search functions are:
- Recent search - Library will now remember the 10 last textual searches and list them in a pop-up window when the user begins to type a search string.
- Combined event & asset search - When entering Library, the W1 and W2 now lists all assets and events available in the list/thumb-view upper right corner. Users can now search for both asset and events using one search string.
For more information about combined search, click here.
The standard search function use a proprietary "!" sign as an exclude switch in manual searches. The new search engine use the global standard "-" switch.
- Selecting an asset in Workspace 4 (W4) and returning to W3 blocked the mouse right-click function.
- Tool-tips in left column did not disappear periodically
- Scrolling to next page in thumb view, both Assets and Events frames returned a zero or incorrect count.
- An asset was returned with a different archive name after temporarily restored from archive to online and back. (Physical location/placement was correct)
- Mirrored asset was not updated when original asset is backed up
- Projects and Groups did not work when combined search was enabled
- The menu option "remove asset from group" was visible even when selected asset was not part of a group.
- Better rules handling. A config entry can now be enabled that use a rule that give the asset a title based upon the asset metadata.
Additional various cosmetic fixes:
- Favicon blurry on 4K monitors.
- Cosmetic issues in Chrome when creating cliplist. (Radio buttons to close to text)
- Mirror Icon placement adjusted to lower left in asset thumb.
End of Rel. note