The Library Application
The library is a web application that provides access to your valuable content through a low-resolution copy (proxy) always online.
The Mediabank Library application offers safe and reliable storage for your assets. It holds your original hi-resolution media content safe and surveyed on secure disks.
The articles refer to "Asset" or "Media file." It is the same "Media content," but the industry we are in use them both, so they are both present in the Mediabank articles. However, Media content can also be "clips." Clips are short captures from your media content focusing on specific highlights or events from any match, game, or similar.
- Meta module content
- 3.03.0 Search Introduction
- Search, how to use the search function.
- Saved searches article contains information about Search in general and the predefined "Saved searches" you can create to work more efficiently.
- Projects are similar to Saved searches but have a more "manual" approach to add assets. Select the files, add them to your project, and you are done. No rules or search parameters are needed.
- 1.01.3 Header module, shared by every application (Except AdEx)
- 3.04.4 Title module
- 3.04.0 Mediaplayer
- 3.05.0 Navigation module
End of article