Welcome to a new release of Mediabank. News, Updates and bug fixes are as follows:
- Library advanced search menu - Conditional dropdown choices is now introduced based on previously made selections in the editable asset metadata fields and the filters of the saved searches. Functionality is now identical to the event search functionality.
Link to updated user guides text can be found here.
- ffmpeg seek and duration parameter issues is fixed when using M-box to extract clips.
- Attempting to publish clips from liveplayer with webquality stopped when trying to validate a none existing config form.
- Workspace 1 thumb was changed to use correct assetmeta->Title
- Navigation in Workspace 3 using next/previous to scroll between assets in the title module did not work.
- Looking up metadata from another account when using AdEx/Aspera was slow.
- Context menu item "Add assets to group" did not work.
- When clicking "View clip" on an event in Workspace 4 that did not have event without duration, the clip did not start.
- A highlighted asset was wrongfully opened from W1 when using the "Open in w3" arrow on another asset.
Additional various cosmetic fixes:
- The "Download original" menu entry was visible even if user had permission = no
- A better description of the error message "asset can't be deleted because it's mirrored" is changed to "asset can't be deleted because it's mirrored AND/OR locked".
- A user feedback is added when a device is not supported in live player.
- The missing Icon is back on "Request Password" page
- Cosmetic changes to placement of Title text in title menu and on the header of the combined search result.
- Transcoder pools configurable from m-box so it is possible to have different pools for different accounts/mboxes
End of Rel. note