- Compliance and Review & Approval - The asset list did not update automatically when a user was updating an asset and causing a status change.
- A bug causing loss of confirmation info after a user registration is now fixed.
- Workflows - Live ingest --> Autoclip --> Review & Approval. When there is a need to perform a manual upload for an autoclip to the Review & Approval application, it is labeled as autoclip revision. The asset is created and published for reviewal. However, it also inherits the ingested timedate value of the original asset. This should be different, and this is now fixed. This affects the assetingested value only
- Library - Using an apostrophe in the name of a saved event search made the save-process fail. This is now fixed.
- Library - If a user changed the name of a smart search, the updated name was not used when trying to administer access to that smart search. This is now fixed.
- Library - Cosmetic changes to the Mbox pull up color.
- Library - Calendar view is improved to support increased granularity in addition to additional search values
End of Rel. note