This article describes the changes a user can do to align the Mediabank workspaces he/she uses to better represent their own preferences. It applies to users working in the Medibank Library.
The settings explained are:
Users may also adjust the settings when they are located in the Mediabank Dashboard after logging in. The following article discusses the dashboard menu.
Article: Introduction Mediabank Dashboard
Start modifying the user preferences
(1) Click the Main menu button.
(2) Locate the section "Administrative Tasks" and click "Admin - Account settings".
(3) Click the Main menu button once again.
(4) Locate the "Me" selection and click on it.
The personal user configuration page will appear.
- Show assets during upload.
On = You will see incoming media clips during conversions & poster/proxy generation.
Off = The media clip will not appear in the list/thumb view until all stages are completed.
- Default Items per page defines the number of media clips visible in one page in thumb/list view. (Workspace 1 and 2)
- Tired of pop-ups? Select No to hide the informative pop-up menu.
Click "Save" when done.
The user can also modify the personal preferences from the personal Dashboard except for the ToolTip selection. Changes to the ToolTips can only be made from this Admin application.
End of article